Letter to Lieut. Thomas Leonard in Kingston, Ontario from F. Leonard in St. Johns, New Brunswick- 1813
- F. Leonard, Correspondent
Lieut. Thomas Leonard, Recipient
- Media Type:
- Item Type:
- This letter mentions how anxious the family is to hear from Thomas and provides information on the people living in St. Johns for his benefit. Leonard was from the 104th New Brunswick Regiment that was raised in 1803 and sent to Upper Canada where they participated in the battles of Sacket's Harbor, Beaver Dams, and Lundy's Lane, the blockade of Fort George, and the assault on Fort Erie.
- Date of Original:
- 14 November 1813
- Local identifier:
- Language of Item:
- Geographic Coverage:
- Copyright Statement:
- Protected by copyright: Uses other than research or private study require the permission of the rightsholder(s). Responsibility for obtaining permissions and for any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Recommended Citation:
- Image courtesy of the Niagara Historical Society & Museum
- Please contact the Niagara Historical Society & Museum for any reproductions of this image.
Niagara Historical Society Museum
Agency street/mail address
43 Castlereagh Street
P.O. Box 208