Letter to Mr. Ball & Mr. Nelles, Grimsby, from Forsyth, Richardson Company
This item is a part of the 1812 History digitization project. This project was made possible with the support of the Department of Canadian Heritage through the Canadian Culture Online Strategy.
- Forsyth, Richardson Company
- Mr. Ball & Mr. Nelles, Recipient
- Media Type
- Item Type
- This letter was written to Mr. Ball & Mr. Nelles, in Grimsby, from Forsyth, Richardson Company, in Montreal, regarding the payment of items ordered as soon as possible in order to avoid paying interest. Forsyth, Richardson Company was a major importer of merchandise for Upper and Lower Canadian wholesalers and retailers. They were also a leading exporter of Upper Canadian produce.
Size: 39 X 24 CM
- Date of Original
- August 1819
- Local identifier
- Language of Item
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 43.25012 Longitude: -79.06627
- Copyright Statement
- Protected by copyright: Uses other than research or private study require the permission of the rightsholder(s). Responsibility for obtaining permissions and for any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Recommended Citation
- Image courtesy of the Niagara Historical Society & Museum
- Please contact the Niagara Historical Society & Museum for any reproductions of this image.
- Niagara Historical Society MuseumEmail
Agency street/mail address
43 Castlereagh Street
P.O. Box 208